Find it in the Bay View Index.
Perl Programming Classes in Silicon Valley
Bay View Training offers the fastest way to learn how to master the Perl programming language. Instead of spending weeks tied up in classes, enroll in our 1-day Perl programming classes to develop a quick mastery of the Perl programming language. We offer two Perl Programming courses:
- Perl 101: Introduction
to Perl Programming offers an introduction to Perl. By the
end of this 8-hour course, you will be able to:
- Use Perl effectively
- Write scripts using scalar, array, and hash variables
- Implement regular expressions, subroutines, and other key language features.
- Use good programming techniques to develop Perl programs that are easy to update and maintain
- Perl 201: Advanced
Concepts in Perl Programming provides hands-on instruction
and practice in advanced topics in Perl. By the end of this 8-hour
course, you will be able to:
- Use advanced regular expression techniques.
- Create and manipulate data structures using references.
- Use object-oriented Perl modules.
- Create your own OO Perl modules.
Each class offers hands-on programming training in an 8 hour day. Each day will be approximately 25% lecture and 75% practice.
Perl Programming Course Schedule
|Check back later for additional dates!|
These courses are under development and are coming soon. Contact us if you are interested or would like to request custom courseware design.
- Bash 101: Introduction to the Unix/Linux Shell - Using the Unix/Linux command line, Bash and Bourne shells, and text-processing utilities
- Bash 201: Writing Unix/Linux Shell Scripts - Writing shell scripts using Bash (the Bourne Again SHell)
- Regex 101: All About Regular Expressions - A comprehensive overview of the powerful pattern-matcing language, including uses in grep, text editing (vi or emacs), Perl, and more.
Personal coaching or on-site classes available. For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check out Perl Tips to discover new Perl techniques.
- Test your Perl programming skills by doing the exercises in the Sample Exercise Library.
- Download Open Source Perl modules developed by William Ward (Number::Format, Barcode::Code128, and Number::Words).
- Bay View Index is a unique list of companies and Web sites with "Bay View" or "Bayview" in the name.
Last updated: 12/11/2008
Copyright © 1995-2008 William R. Ward dba Bay View Training. All Rights Reserved. “Bay View Training”, “Bay View Consulting Services”, “Bay View Software”, the sailboat logo, and the domain name “bayview.com” are trademarks and/or service marks of William R. Ward dba Bay View Training. For more information, contact email@example.com